Copyright © The Everton Collection Information published here was believed to be correct at the time it was prepared.
The minutes of 31 May 1892 reveal that the original plan was to have two end stands and a covered stand holding 3,000 spectators each. There were to be two dressing rooms - no more changing in the local pub! By 7 June the Committee had agreed that the uncovered stands should be enlarged to hold 4,000 spectators each. Kelly Brothers were committed to completing all the stands by 31 July or facing a penalty.